Overweight and Over 50,
Will There Be a Second Chance at Love?

About Me

Hi I'm Margot and I show the ups and downs and quirky side of dating for those over 50. Even if they think there is no Hope, I show them there is...I hope!

Monday, October 18, 2010

A Man By November


Get Your FREE Book!


So it’s almost November and still no man in my life. I promised myself that I would either have a man by the end of November ... or a dog. I have read many books on manifesting goals, been to workshops and done a lot of research. Now I’m putting it to use.
They (the manifestation pros) say that you should write down what you want in great detail. So I did. I’ve been doing it for years. My good friend Joyce told me that she heard that if you wanted someone in your life to write down what you want and then become that person. Hmmm I don’t think that will work for me. Let me share with you some of what I wrote.....

I finally found my soul mate. His arms are big and very strong and I feel his strength when holds me. I feel the slight stubble on his face as he brushes his cheek against mine...Big strong arms, facial stubble; these are not things I want to emulate...

But I did find a missing piece of the manifestation puzzle in The Jack Rabbit Factor. It is a free book that the author offered me.  It has helped a lot and things are really starting to happen for me...Now If I could just get that man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. It' always interesting to get a different perspective.