Overweight and Over 50,
Will There Be a Second Chance at Love?

About Me

Hi I'm Margot and I show the ups and downs and quirky side of dating for those over 50. Even if they think there is no Hope, I show them there is...I hope!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Finally!. A Dinner Date

Since I do not date regularly…Okay, not at all lately, going out to eat is not as fun as it used to be. I’m not afraid to dine alone and often enjoy it, but it is never as exciting as when you are getting to know someone over a good meal.
I don’t know what it is, maybe a control issue, but I always end up paying for the meal no matter who I go with. “Oh no, let me get it,” and they do!! Business lunches, friends, family etc., they all let me take care of the bill. But I guess I asked for it.
That is why I finally decided no more going out to eat unless I was on a date, and they paid. So I’ve been waiting to be asked out to dinner and it finally happened. Okay, so dinner was at an all you can eat buffet, but it was also my dad. He paid, I got to eat out, we enjoyed each other’s company and we were both happy. We should have a designated Take A Senior Citizen To Lunch Day. I'll be there soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. It' always interesting to get a different perspective.