Overweight and Over 50,
Will There Be a Second Chance at Love?

About Me

Hi I'm Margot and I show the ups and downs and quirky side of dating for those over 50. Even if they think there is no Hope, I show them there is...I hope!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Must Love Dogs


I am an animal lover and I have found that men who are kind to animals tend to be more kind and empathetic in general. Myers & Briggs would agree. Kindness and empathy are two very desirable traits I am looking for in a man.

In a recent study from the University of Texas at Austin, Sam Gosling reports that, “those who define themselves as "dog people" are more extraverted, more agreeable and more conscientious than self-described "cat people."”
The report further goes on to say that cat people tend to be more neurotic and open than dog people. Now don’t blame me…even though I might agree…this is what the study said and the replies came pouring in…Mostly from cat people who were offended.

You can read all about it at http://www.utexas.edu/news/2010/01/13/personality_dogs_cats/
Leave me a comment, I’d love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. It' always interesting to get a different perspective.