Overweight and Over 50,
Will There Be a Second Chance at Love?

About Me

Hi I'm Margot and I show the ups and downs and quirky side of dating for those over 50. Even if they think there is no Hope, I show them there is...I hope!

Thursday, April 5, 2012


After years of answering my kids question of ,”What do you want for your birthday?” I finally got what I asked for…A Man!  Okay, maybe just in cake form now, but it’s a start. And to make it even better , It’s Tom Selleck.
     In my quest to find a man, just how many Tom Selleck’s are out there?  I remember watching Magnum P.I  and just loving the beautiful scenery of Hawaii (Tom included).  Then he showed up on the Friends TV sitcom series.  Oh how I envied Monica.
     Life has shown me that the most loving husbands usually don’t look anything like Tom Selleck and their wives are blissfully happy in spite of that fact. 
Well, on with the huntJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. It' always interesting to get a different perspective.