Overweight and Over 50,
Will There Be a Second Chance at Love?

About Me

Hi I'm Margot and I show the ups and downs and quirky side of dating for those over 50. Even if they think there is no Hope, I show them there is...I hope!

Monday, February 8, 2010

My Irresistable Booty...

It's not just the Booty but the waist to hip ratio. Did you know that men find a waist to hip ratio of between .6 and .8 as most attractive. It's inborn. He doesn't even have to think about it.

Now as an overweight woman I find this information quite interesting as I have an obscenely large booty. So let's do the math. My hips: 51.5" (give or take) My Waist: 39" (give or take) so 39 divided by 51.5 is .75.

Amazing that a man could be instantly attracted to me because of that ratio. And you really can't argue with science. It gives us big girls hope!

I found this juicy bit of info and whole lot more with Kevin Hogan's Irresistable Attraction.

Irresistible attraction means bringing your charismatic you to all of your relationships. Whether you are moving toward intimacy or simply want to be at your best, this video takes you through the laws of attraction and charisma.
Irresistible Attraction on DVD with Kevin Hogan

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. It' always interesting to get a different perspective.